Thousands To Be Won At OZTeK
January 5, 2009 – Combining speaker presentations, seminars and workshops with an action-packed dive exhibition offering unique insights into tomorrow’s world of diving adventure, everyone attending OZTeK’09 – whether as a conference delegate, a visitor to the exhibition, a gala dinner guest or entrant in the underwater imagery competition – has the opportunity to win part of the tens of thousands of dollars in trips and dive equipment as prizes.
Pre-Booked Gold Passes
Everyone purchasing a Gold Conference Pass before February 27 (visit the Web site) will be automatically entered into the opening ceremony draw to win:
1. A seven-night dive trip to Tulagi Resort, Solomon Islands, courtesy of Solomon Airlines, Tulagi Dive, Vanitas Lodge and Dive Adventures.
Lucky Door Prizes
Periodically throughout the weekend, visitors to the OZTeK’09 Exhibition will have the opportunity to win overseas dive trips and equipment that already includes:
1. A seven-night dive trip to the Solomon Islands, courtesy of Invader Charters.
2. Seven nights’ accommodation at Tawali Resort, Papua New Guinea, for one, courtesy of Tawali Adventures.
3. A seven-night dive trip to Santo Island, Vanuatu, for one, courtesy of Air Vanuatu, Deco Stop Lodge and Dive Adventures.
4. A seven-night trip to Hideaway Island, Port Vila, Vanuatu, for one, courtesy of Air Vanuatu, Hideaway Island Resort and Dive Adventures.
5. A Zeagle Flathead XP first and second stage regulator, courtesy of Scuba Imports with choice of DIN or yoke fitting.
6. Two limited-edition “Closed Circuit Dive Club” T-shirts and two “CCR – Closed Circuit Refresher” DVDs courtesy of C-19.
7. A seven-night trip to Matava Resort, Kadavu, Fiji, for two, courtesy of Matava Resort and Diversion Dive Travel.
Gala Awards Dinner
To be held at Dockside Cockle Bay on the evening of Sunday, 22 March, everyone attending the Gala Awards Dinner has an opportunity to win great prizes that already include: a 10-night dive trip to Lissenung Island Resort, Kavieng, in Papua New Guinea, for one, courtesy of Air Niugini, Lissenung Island Resort, and Dive Adventures.
As well as the “Industry Recognition” and “Outstanding Achievement” awards that will be announced on the evening, this year’s recipient of the OZTeK “Technical Diver of The Year Award” will receive: a VRX mixed gas dive computer, courtesy of VR Technologies.
Underwater Imagery Competition
Sponsored by Scubapro Australia, the great range of prizes for the OZTeK’09 Underwater Imagery Competition already includes: a seven-night dive trip to the Solomon Islands, courtesy of Invader Charters; and a eight-night trip to Nusa Island Resort, Kavieng, in Papua New Guinea, courtesy of Scuba Ventures, Nusa Island Retreat, Air Niugini, and Dive Adventures.
To be held at Australian Technology Park, Sydney, 21–22 March 2009, more information on all that’s happening at OZTeK’09 – as well as full details of all of the prizes on offer – can be viewed on the Web site. See you there!
Scuba Diver AustralaAsia - Scuba Insider